Eyelash & Eyebrow Paint Sensitive - Black- Set of 2 pieces
This popular eyelash and eyebrow dye is now also available for sensitive scalps! Introducing: RefectoCil Sensitive!
For activation, use the so-called Developer Gel with silver nitrate and for "accidents" on the skin Tint Remover Sensitive . In addition, it is useful to work with the silicone pads and the artist pallet from refectocil.
The RefectoCil Sensitive has been developed with numerous vegetable dyes. The sublime mix of natural extracts makes the RefectoCil Sensitive extremely soft and therefore very suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
The benefits of the RefectoCil Sensitive:
- Specially developed for sensitive skin and eyes.
- Natural eyelash and eyebrow paint.
- No risk of red skin and irritations!
- The paint has been dermatologically tested.
- Similar color result as non-natural paint.
- Record treatment time: dyed in just 3 minutes!
- The beautiful color result lasts for 6 weeks.
- The paint is water resistant.
- Available in 4 colors
The RefectoCil Sensitive is available in the colors Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown and Light Brown:
- RefectoCil Sensitive Black - Suitable for any hair color, but ideal for dark brown hair and eyebrows. Gives a black tint.
- RefectoCil Sensitive Dark Brown - Best suited for dark brown and normal brown hair. Gives a dark brown tint.
- RefectoCil Sensitive Medium Brown - Best suited for light brown and blond hair. Gives a warm, brown tint.
- RefectoCil Sensitive Light Brown - Best suited for light brown and blond hair. Gives a soft, brown tint.
- Important ingredients
This paint has been developed with the following vegetable dyes: Yarrow, Horse Chestnut Extract, Marigold, Green Tea, Safflower Oil, Hydrangea, Chinese Galle, St. John's Wort, Walnut Extract, Juniper Berry, Goldenrod, Nettle, Blueberry, Chasteberry, Red Wine Extract.
1 Tube of Paint (This is enough for no less than 30 paints!).
1 Application Stick.
To color your eyebrows or eyelashes you need, among other things, the Refectocil Sensitive eyebrow paint and the Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer. ATTENTION: these should not be mixed together! Below we explain step by step how to apply the paint.
- Remove the contact lenses before use. Then clean the eyebrows and eyelashes, make sure they are clean! Your eyebrows must be clean, grease-free and dry for an optimal color result. Before tinting the lashes, first apply the Refectocil Eyelash Leaves directly to the edge of the eyelid.
- For convenience, use the Refectocil Paint Dish to apply the Refectocil Sensitive Eyebrow Paint dark brown. Apply the paint with the white color stick (supplied) to the eyelashes or eyebrows and make sure that all hairs are covered. Then let it work for 2 minutes.
- Remove the Refectocil Sensitive Eyebrow Dye dark brown with a dry cotton pad or swab. Remove the paint from the eyebrows first, then from the eyelashes.
- Then apply a pea-sized amount of Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer to another part of the Artist Pallet. Use the gray color stick to apply the developer to the eyelashes and eyebrows. This also covers all hairs. Leave the developer on for 1 minute (for a darker result you can leave it on for a little longer).
- Do you dye the eyelashes? Then the eyes should remain closed until the cleaning is complete. Then remove the Sensitive Gel Developer from the skin with a damp cotton pad.
- Still paint spots around the eyebrows and eyes? No problem, you can easily wipe these stains away with the Refectocil Sensitive Paint Stain Remover.