Semi transparent wax with special ingredients that provide extra grip for hairs from 1mm. Suitable for depilation of larger surfaces.
DEPILATION PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an Italwax alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. NB! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hair. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction to the tear, and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).