The innovative Italwax wax pearls Full Body Wax are suitable for professional hair removal on all body parts. Very easy to apply and the natural wax is very gentle on the skin. Italwax Full Body Wax comes in a handy packaging and can be stored perfectly.
The quality formulation ensures that the wax remains flexible for a long time after cooling and also prevents unpleasant skin irritation.
A hair removal with Italwax Full Body Wax guarantees thorough, long-lasting results. Compared to a traditional wet shave, the application does not have to be performed as often and a huge time saving is achieved. Because this wax is particularly flexible, it is particularly suitable for large skin areas, such as arms and legs, or even the chest of a very hairy man.
1. Heat the full body wax to + 40 ° C.
2. Treat the depilatory area with an alcoholic pre-wax lotion to degrease the skin and remove residual cosmetic products.
3. Apply a small amount of talcum powder or Pre Wax oil and remove the excess with a clean tissue.
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "petal" that will be used later in a handle. Full body wax works perfectly for large applications as shown in the images below.
5. Wait a few seconds for the wax to set.
6. Holding the skin taut in the direction opposite to the tear, remove the wax with a quick motion, away from you and parallel to the skin. Repeat the procedure in the next area.
7. After the hair removal is complete, treat the skin with a moisturizing after-wax lotion from Italwax.
Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene / VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Cera Microcrystalline (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77019 Mica, CI 77491 Iron Oxide