"Would you like to get started yourself with waxing where and when it suits you? Or do not you want to spend too much money on an expensive wax treatment at the salon? Then Harsdiscounter offers you in both cases a solution! Get started with a handy wax starter kit; then you immediately have everything you need at hand and can independently start waxing in your own bathroom."
Little experience with waxing? Then start waxing with a wax starter set!
Would you like to get started yourself with waxing where and when it suits you? Or do not you want to spend too much money on an expensive wax treatment at the salon? Then Harsdiscounter offers you in both cases a solution! Get started with a handy wax starter kit; then you immediately have everything you need at hand and can independently start waxing in your own bathroom.
Want to save money and wax cheaply or wax independently, but have little experience? You can try waxing with a starter kit from Harsdiscounter. A starter kit consists mainly of the basic necessities for waxing and grooming various body parts. Think of a prewax to the aftercare of waxing. So you immediately have everything on hand. Well so easy. And inexpensive too.
Resin starter kits for all body parts
You can choose from a variety of starter kits that have been put together for the beginner or for those who are looking for the necessities for specific body parts. There are complete starter sets for full body wax, for the arms and legs, but also for a Brazilian treatment or to take care of the face or eyebrows. So you can start waxing at home and in your own time when it suits you and go your own way. And if you can't work it out, you can always contact our customer service who will be happy to help you, via chat. Whether you are going to have your legs, bikini line or eyebrows waxed, Harsdiscounter is happy to help you choose the right starter kit for your personal purposes and that suits your body.
Moreover, if you buy a wax starter kit at Harsdiscounter, you can be sure that you have quality products in your hands. All wax and wax products are from A-brands such as ItalWax, Biemme and Xanitalia.
Useful tips when starting waxing with a starter kit
Tips for waxing your arms and legs
- Unlike shaving, waxing requires the skin to be dry for proper adhesion. If the skin is still damp, dry it with talcum powder, for example, before waxing.
- If you wax yourself, look up how to do it. Do you have any questions or would you like to see an example? On our website you will find a handy video on how to wax your legs yourself.
- Leave the skin alone after waxing. Use an after wax lotion and then just let the skin repair itself. Keep in mind that just after waxing the skin may feel a little burning.
Tips for waxing the face and eyebrows
- Waxing the face is a good way to avoid stubble if you proceed with a razor. Moreover, hairs stay away for a long time.
- Facial hair removal on, for example, your upper lip, chin and cheeks is best done if you leave a little hair growth (half or half an inch of hair). That way, the resin can better adhere. The starter kits of ResinDiscounter are specially designed for the precision that the sensitive skin of your face needs. Afterwards, enjoy weeks of smooth skin!
- A nice starter kit is the Advantage Starterset Face waxing. In this starter kit you will find all the necessities for waxing your eyebrows, facial hair, lips and sideburns. Includes a professional and durable wax warmer. An inexpensive way to wax yourself.
- On average you can wax again after three to four weeks.
Tips for Brazilian waxing
- When you start waxing, apart from the wax itself you also need a pre-wax oil and after-wax lotion to get the best results. We have a complete Brazilian Waxing Kit. It contains everything you need to wax intimate and sensitive areas without worry.