Has a calming effect on the skin and provides excellent adhesion. Warms and steams the skin for a long time, making hair removal easier.
Content : Bag of granulate 750 gr
HAIR REMOVAL PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an alcohol-containing lotion from Italwax to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. NB! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction of the tear and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 15850 (D&C Red 6 Lake).