A unique formula with a high concentration of moisturizing extracts. Resulting in smooth and well-hydrated skin. Ideal for short and coarse hair.
Available in 3 variants:
The box contains: 12 strips + 2 cleansing and moisturizing wipes
Manual Italwax Solo hair removal strips:
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands until the wax softens.
2. Cut the necessary part of the strip for epilation of small skin areas. Carefully split the strip into two parts.
3. Press the strip firmly into the epilation area and rub it in several times with your hand in the direction of the hair growth.
4. Hold the skin taut with one hand and grasp the end of the strip with the other hand.
With an abrupt movement, remove the strip in the direction opposite to the direction of hair growth. CAUTION!: Remove the strip parallel to the skin surface!
5. Repeat the procedure, if necessary. PAY ATTENTION! It is not recommended to use a used
can be used on the same area more than twice in a row
6. After the procedure, treat the skin with a cleansing and moisturizing cloth.
7. If you run out of cleaning wipes, use baby oil to remove wax residue. Do not use water, soap or products containing alcohol
• Do a skin allergy test before first use: follow the directions to apply the wax to a small area in the desired hair removal area.
• If there are unwanted effects on the skin within 24 hours, the wax can be used safely. Do not use on damaged skin (bruises, scratches, irritations, pimples).
• Be careful if you have varicose veins. Not recommended for the elderly and diabetics.
• It is not recommended to use tanning beds, visit saunas or expose yourself to
direct sunlight within 24 hours of hair removal.
• Keep away from children.
Nog niet gebruikt.