Useful videos about waxing various body parts.
Waxing yourself is quick and easy, but how do you ensure a long-lasting beautiful result? With waxing and waxing, the hairs are pulled from the root of the skin, this ensures that they stay away longer than with shaving. With the instruction videos and products from Waxdiscounter (Link: Wax Discounter Youtube) you can wax and wax at home fully prepared!
Waxing: Hair Removal Procedure Videos.
In preparation for waxing, the skin will need to be cleansed and disinfected. You can do this yourself at home with the use of lotions, gels and cosmetic talcum powder, or the prewax products. When the skin has dried, you can apply the wax and remove the unwanted hair little by little. After removing the strip, you can place your hand on the sensitive skin to relieve the pain. You will probably recognize this trick if you ever go to the beautician.
The skin often feels painful after waxing. In most cases this will diminish and disappear quickly. A nourishing cream can be applied to soothe the skin. In this way, the skin can soothe and heal.
Hair removal procedure for oil soluble (lipo) Wax.
- Heat the Wax in the heater to 39-40 ° C degrees.
- Treat the area to be depilated with a prewax lotion.
- Hold the cartridge inside the waxing device and roll the preheated wax cartridge over the hair removal strip. Make sure the Wax is warm enough.
- Apply the wax to the area to be depilated in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply the strip making sure the end of the strip is in an area without Wax.
- Presses the strip firmly onto the skin.
- Grab the free end of the strip and remove the strip with a quick movement in the direction opposite to the hair growth and parallel to the skin.
- Repeat the procedure in the next area. Do not use the wax on the same area more than twice.
- After the procedure, remove any wax residue or stickiness with an afterwax lotion.
The most common mistakes in hot wax hair removal.
- Incorrect application (against the direction of hair growth) and wrong removal (in the direction of hair growth), which prevents the hair from being removed.
- Removing the strip perpendicular to the skin can cause bruising.
- Applying Wax several times to the same area can damage the epidermis.
Hair Removal Procedure for Film Wax.
- Heat the wax to 40-42 ° C degrees.
- Treat the area to be waxed with an alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove any residual cosmetic products.
- Apply a small amount of talc.
- Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you. PAY ATTENTION! Do not rush during application. Press firmly on the spatula and keep applying pressure.
- The wax hardens in 4-10 seconds. During this time, it will stick to the hair (wax, which is ready to remove, should not stick to the hand to the touch).
- Keeping the skin taut in the opposite direction of the tear-off, remove the wax with a quick motion away from you and parallel to the skin.
- Repeat the procedure in the next area.
- After the hair removal is complete, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling, oil-free product from Italwax.
Basic errors while using the Wax.
- Wax feels like gum and is difficult to remove.
Reason: Not enough time has passed for the wax to cure.
What to do: Apply some talcum powder to the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
- There are some hairs left after removing the wax.
Reason: the wax was applied superficially, without pressing the spatula firmly onto the skin, so that the hair was not absorbed into the wax layer. What to do: apply the wax to the skin with the remaining hair, pressing the spatula firmly.
- The wax does not harden.
Reason: the layer of the applied wax is too thick. What to do: Spread the wax over a larger area. Next time, apply a thinner coat of wax.
- The edges of the wax application remain on the skin after removal.
Reason:. Uneven application of wax. What to do: Apply the same thickness in the center and on the edges.
Main rules for working with Italwax sugar Wax.
Pay attention! Sugar wax hair removal procedure requires special skills!
- Sugar wax is always applied against the direction of hair growth and removed in the direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Apply the Wax with gentle, gentle movements.
- When removing the Waxs, always act sharply and quickly.
- Before removing the Wax, the skin of the treated area should be kept taut. This will help prevent "sticking" and reduce pain.
- After removing the paste, always touch the surface of the skin with your free hand, this neutralizes and spreads the pain.
- The same area no more than three times to avoid skin damage.
- Do not treat areas with visible skin irritation or damage.
The most common mistake made by inexperienced cosmetologists when working with Sugar Wax is "sticking" of sugar Wax.
Ways to correct this error:
- Option 1: Hold the skin taut where it sticks and remove the wax with a quick movement.
- Option 2 : Apply extra amount of talc to where it sticks, spread the Wax that adheres to the treated area of talc, and remove the paste with a quick motion.
- Option 3: Place a new piece of Wax where it sticks, spread it over the old Wax and remove with a quick motion.
- Option 4: Apply bandage where it sticks, press firmly and remove the bandage along with the Wax.
- Option 5: Treat the stuck Wax with a wet napkin or wash under running water. Depilation can be resumed when the skin is completely dry.