Creamy clear wax that is easy to apply and gentle on the skin. Perfect for facial hair removal. Does not leave red marks, even on fair skin. Suitable for people with a hypersensitivity to pine resin and other allergies.
DEPILATION PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an Italwax alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction to the tear, and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow 11), CI 26100 ( D&C Red 17).