Transparent film wax. Apply in thin layers, remove as a film. This wax has a short curing period allowing an experienced beautician to remove hair quickly in conditions of a tight work schedule. Effective for removing coarse and short hairs. Ideal for underarms and deep bikini areas.
Melting Temperature: 40° Celsius
Available in: bag of 1Kg or 500 grams
DEPILATION PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an Italwax alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction to the tear, and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Rosin (rosin), glyceryl farsinate, dimer resin, ethylene/VA copolymer, paraffin, synthetic beeswax, hydrogenated coconut oil, CI 61565 (D&C Green 6), paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), guaiazulene.
Nog niet geprobeerd
Goed en mooie dingen
Very nice quality!
Ideal voor dikke haren!
Fijne wax, vind persoonlijk de geur wel iets minder prettig.