Transparent film wax. Apply in thin layers, remove as a film. Due to the fairly long duration of hardening, this wax is easy to apply even for the inexperienced beautician on the area to be depilated and leaves enough time to correct any mistakes in time. Effective for removing coarse and short hair. Ideal for armpits and bikini line.
Melting Temperature: 45° Celsius
Available in: bag of 500 grams or 1 Kg or Box 10 x 1Kg
DEPILATION PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an Italwax alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hair. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction to the tear, and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Rosin (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Dimer Rosin, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, CI 15850 (D&C Red 7 Lake), Synthetic Wax.