To color your eyebrows or eyelashes you need, among other things, the Refectocil Sensitive eyebrow tint and the Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer. ATTENTION: these should not be mixed together! Below we explain step by step how to apply the paint.
- Remove the contact lenses before use. Then clean the eyebrows and eyelashes, make sure they are clean! Your eyebrows must be clean, grease-free and dry for an optimal color result. Before tinting the lashes, first apply the Refectocil Eyelash Leaves directly to the edge of the eyelid.
- For convenience, use the Refectocil Paint Dish to apply the Refectocil Sensitive Eyebrow Paint dark brown. Apply the paint with the white color stick (supplied) to the eyelashes or eyebrows and make sure that all hairs are covered. Then let it act for 2 minutes.
- Remove the Refectocil Sensitive Eyebrow Dye dark brown with a dry cotton pad or swab. Remove the paint from the eyebrows first, then from the eyelashes.
- Then apply a pea-sized amount of Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer to another part of the Artist Pallet. Use the gray color stick to apply the developer to the eyelashes and eyebrows. This also covers all hairs. Leave the developer on for 1 minute (for a darker result you can leave it on for a little longer).
- Do you dye the eyelashes? Then the eyes should remain closed until the cleaning is complete. Then remove the Sensitive Gel Developer from the skin with a damp cotton pad.
- Still paint dye around the eyebrows and eyes? No problem, you can easily wipe these stains away with the Refectocil Sensitive Paint Stain Remover.